Digital Marketing Intern
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Duration: Part-time, 3 months
We are seeking a driven and creative digital marketing intern to join our team and help us promote our music production education website. As a digital marketing intern, you will work closely with our marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns across various digital channels, including email, social media, and paid advertising. You will also have the opportunity to learn about SEO, analytics, and content marketing.
- Assist with the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns
- Create and manage social media content, including posts, ads, and stories
- Write and design email newsletters to promote new content and products
- Conduct market research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Track and analyse campaign performance using analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Collaborate with the marketing team to improve campaign strategies and outcomes
- Strong writing and communication skills, with an eye for design
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing, social media, and email marketing
- Familiarity with marketing analytics tools and metrics
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Passion for music education
- Knowing how to play any musical instrument is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
Join our team as a content writer intern and gain valuable hands-on experience in the field while earning a monthly stipend. Since we firmly believe in compensating our team members for the value they contribute, you can anticipate that as you add more value, your benefits will increase.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals and contribute to the success of our company. You will also gain valuable skills and knowledge that will benefit you in your future career.
In addition to the stipend, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- A supportive and dynamic team where you can learn and grow
- Access to training and development opportunities
- The chance to work on real-world projects and make a tangible impact
- Networking opportunities with industry professionals
- Potential for future employment with our company.
- A reference letter, if required.
How To Apply:
Apply here by completing the form.
Please submit your resume, a cover letter explaining your interest in digital marketing and music production, and examples of your marketing or design work (if available).
Note: This is a remote internship, and candidates must have a reliable internet connection and the necessary technology to work from home. If you complete the programme successfully, you may be offered a permanent job position.